Data not syncing between Eventbrite and Salesforce

j.cal...@cloudsocius.com

May 9, 2016, 11:41:19 AM5/9/16
to Eventbrite API
When I try to Sync between EventBrite and Salesforce I get an error and no data is pushed

The following exception occurred while processing the callout: List index out of bounds: 1

Exception stack trace:
(EventbriteSync)

al...@salazarcrm.com

Jul 19, 2016, 11:22:12 AM7/19/16
to Eventbrite API
Did you ever get a resolution for this from Eventbrite support? I'm getting an Exception stack trace as well at the moment when testing in sandbox and trying to register an attendee who exists as a lead in SF, have had no problem when trying to register people who exist as contacts.

My error differs slightly though:

Name LOG-20160719-0000000024
Date/Time 7/19/2016 11:13 AM
Method
Resource
Endpoint
Response Code 42
Description Processing Exception
Request Header
Request Body
Response The following exception occurred while processing Buyer: Invalid conversion from runtime type Lead to Contact

Exception stack trace:
(EventbriteSync)

christi...@lendlease.com

Aug 3, 2016, 6:39:30 PM8/3/16
to Eventbrite API
Hey! I get that too at times, and this as well
  • Invalid field EventbriteId__c for Account

christi...@lendlease.com

Aug 9, 2016, 6:58:17 PM8/9/16
to Eventbrite API
If you're using version 2.0, try using Process Builder. The sync is somewhat of a 2 step process: Import and Process. Let the sync do the Import then rely on what you put in the Process Builder to do the Eventbrite Process bit.

robert.w...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017, 11:52:44 AM1/11/17
to Eventbrite API
Are there instructions on how to use process builder to do sync. I'm struggling with this too