Is it possible to build a JSON feed of events by genre (jazz)?

max.mi...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 8:58:25 AM5/11/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi there!

I have read the documentation but still not sure about some terminology used and whether it is possible to configure a JSON feed of events (uploaded by other eventbrite users; not by me) and selected by genre "jazz".

We (my website) intend to read the feed; write events into our database and display/syndicate via our platform (jazznearyou.com). We would like to include purchase ticket links pointing to eventbrite pages and ideally have an affiliate cut.

Please, can you confirm that my desired result is a possibility and point me at some examples.

Thanks!
Max

Eventbrite API

May 11, 2017, 11:48:06 AM5/11/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi Max,

This is possible.  There is a sub category for jazz music and you can use the events/search endpoint with the sub_categories parameter to get public events belonging to that sub category. Check out the documentation on event search and subcategories for more info. https://www.eventbrite.com/developer/v3/endpoints/events/