How to i login as a eventbrite in my php site by api? and get logged user all detail?

Gagan Thakur

Sep 1, 2017, 5:58:54 AM9/1/17
to Eventbrite API
How to i login as a eventbrite in my php site by api? and get logged user all detail?

Hernán Cussi

Sep 12, 2017, 1:29:35 PM9/12/17
to Eventbrite API
Hello Gagan, have you read this https://www.eventbrite.com/developer/v3/api_overview/authentication/ ?

Basically you have to configure a new application https://www.eventbrite.com/myaccount/apps/ and define the "OAuth Redirect URI", that's important since after a user login with his eventbrite credentials into your site you could do requests in behalf of the user with the token received from that URL, like getting the user details using https://www.eventbrite.com/developer/v3/endpoints/users/#ebapi-get-users-id

And the user is going to login in eventbrite site when you redirect him to https://www.eventbrite.com/oauth/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=YOUR_CLIENT_KEY

1) Create an app and define the URI to get that callback to your domain
2) Redirect the user
3) The user needs to login an explicitly give your app access
4) The URI defined will be called with the user token
5) You could start doing requests to the eventbrite api using the user token, like the user details for example, or the list of events, etc

Thanks