Always getting "code is invalid or expired" response.

sultan26

Jun 30, 2017, 9:30:54 AM6/30/17
to Eventbrite API

Hi,

I am trying to get the oAuth token. Here are the POST request details:

code=[whateverIsReturnedByEventbrite]&client_secret=[SecretICopiedFromMyAppPage]]&client_id=[ClientIdCopiedFromMyAppPage]&grant_type=authorization_code

eventbrite redirects me to the specified URL with code appended in querystring. I use it as a parameter in the above request. Whatever it returns whenever I make a POST request for oAuth, I get the following response.
{"error_description":"code is invalid or expired","error":"invalid_grant"}
Status Code is 400

This was working till yesterday. I have not made any change in the code. I have also tried with creating a new app in Eventbrite console but same result. Is there any limit for the requests I can make per day? Why is this happening? One more thing, I am not a paid member/user of Eventbrite. I am just playing around with the APIs for the app I am planning to build on top of Eventbrite APIs. Does it have anything to do with the above message.

67q...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 12:37:10 AM6/11/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Did you figure out the problem? I'm getting the same issue.