My event image won't appear on my eventbrite event link (I'm sure it did at first, but then it disappeared)

nicky....@live.co.uk

Mar 3, 2018, 7:24:29 AM3/3/18
to Eventbrite API
Hi, I'm new at this! I'm running two events at present - the eventbrite page was done by someone else for the first one. She uploaded a PowerPoint slide, and it appears fine, both on the info page and in the link.

For the second event, I felt so chuffed that I managed to compile the page myself and set up everything at first. I'm using an image by the photographer/director I'm featuring in the event. I'm pretty sure that at first the image transferred over into link when I copied it from the address bar and pasted it into emails - when it came up, the picture was there ... but then suddenly it wasn't. I've asked numerous people to help me, including young techie kids and the photographer also sent me a differently sized image (as we thought the image size might be the problem) but all to no avail - a forlorn boring-looking notification comes up with no beguiling picture in sight.

I've tried to contact eventbrite customer services numerous times, but got nowhere. I think it's probably because I'm using the free service.

Can anybody help me? I have to warn you I'm a computer immigrant (nearly 60) and can't follow complex technical info or instructions! I wonder whether this has happened to anybody else?