Check In Attendee / Ticket Status

Scott Cate

Jan 29, 2014, 12:25:22 PM1/29/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Would EventBrite consider an API call to Mark a ticket Attended? It can be done on the site, and on the mobile app, but to my knowledge not via the API.

Hopefully there is something new, or something else I missed, that makes this possible.

Thank you!

Scott Cate

Feb 21, 2014, 2:26:13 PM2/21/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
With the new API, Is it now possibly to send a checked in request, that moves the user over to Attended status?

Last I checked this wasn't available in the legacy API.

mug...@enbake.com

Feb 26, 2014, 2:28:00 AM2/26/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
I also would like to know, how can i make end user in my app to attend eventbrite event?

Stavros Zavrakas

Mar 14, 2014, 11:07:02 AM3/14/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
I need this one too! Is it possible that has not been already documented?

Govindaraj Kathirvel

Jun 18, 2014, 12:17:44 PM6/18/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
This is one of the missing item in Eventbrite API. please expose this API.

Dylan Serota

Jul 15, 2014, 8:01:08 PM7/15/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone -

Apologies for the delay in reply here.  This is currently not a feature of v3 and we do not have plans to add and expose.  There some inherent risks to changing status of an attendee and the interaction with the rest of the Eventbrite ecosystem such as our Entry Manager application.

I am curious to know the use-cases you are building for so I can try and assist.

Can you email me directly at dylan (at) eventbrite.com?

Thanks!
Dylan

Arno Bakker

Aug 15, 2016, 11:48:44 AM8/15/16
to Eventbrite API
i know this is a old topic its been 2 years now and was wondering if there is any chance that the api will support the change of the ticket status?

Arno

Eventbrite API

Aug 15, 2016, 6:18:19 PM8/15/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Arno,

Unfortunately, this is still something that cannot be accomplished via API.

arno....@eventsit.nl

Apr 12, 2017, 5:45:11 PM4/12/17
to Eventbrite API
That is to bad. Is there anyone i can send a email to to explain why i would like to do this? And maybe we can look for a solution.

Regards,
Arno Bakker