Attendees not returned if they successfully register after event start date.

neel...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 6:18:21 PM8/26/16
to Eventbrite API, Neelam Chavan
Hi,

https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<event_id>/attendees/?token=<admin_token>

I am using this api and it works perfect for all the registrations that occur before event start date. This is a three-day event and we are not ending the sale until the event has ended. So, the users are able to register successfully on eventbrite site in these three event days but the api does not return any users registered in these three days. It returns only the ones registered prior to event start date.

Please advise soon.

Thanks!

Eventbrite API

Aug 29, 2016, 6:11:41 PM8/29/16
to Eventbrite API, n.ch...@nousguide.com
Hey there. Can you please post the event id for the event in question?

Thanks!

neel...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 6:57:47 PM8/29/16
to Eventbrite API, n.ch...@nousguide.com
event_id: 23127145916

Please let me know if you need any other details. Thanks!