Search for my Private events within a date range

goo...@s8080.com

May 22, 2018, 5:04:19 AM5/22/18
to Eventbrite API
Hi,
I would like to bring back ALL my events, public and Private using the API. But the results need to be within a certain date range.

I can see 2 ways to use the API,

https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/users/me/owned_events/ gets all my events but I cannot filter by a date range. I could bring back all my events and filter the entire dataset in code but I can only bring back 50 at a time.

or

https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/search/? but I cannot bring back Private events.

Am I missing something?

Jon

tjn...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 5:11:14 PM7/5/18
to Eventbrite API
I too would like some feedback on this topic.

nat...@eventbrite.com

Jul 17, 2018, 4:15:06 PM7/17/18
to Eventbrite API
Hey Jon,

This endpoint will return all of your events including private events and has some parameters that allow server-side filtering that sounds like it would suit your use case.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Nathan