Receiving payouts via api

jillrya...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 5:39:22 PM8/23/16
to Eventbrite API
From what i understand... through the api im able to create a series, add events, add ticket_classes, add users, add venues but i cannot add payout info?? I have to use the standard website interface for this? Thus i'm unable to complete the entire event creation cycle via the api... This seems a bit whacky!

Eventbrite API

Aug 24, 2016, 3:22:37 PM8/24/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Jill,

It is correct that you must process orders on the web UI. We are currently working on making this functionality available via the API, however. We don't have a release date yet as this is a very complex project and we are still in the early stages of it.

cjl

Oct 11, 2016, 12:42:46 PM10/11/16
to Eventbrite API
This is a feature we'd really appreciate. Being able to add the payout info so that paid-for events can be created entirely via the api without having to go into the web interface to add the payout details.