Send email invitations for a private event

Borza Adrian

Apr 23, 2015, 6:20:30 AM4/23/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the following situation: I'm creating from my application via Eventbrite API V3  invite-only events
and I was wondering if there is any possibility to send those invitations from Mailchimp, so I'm thinking I must get the link invitation to the event somehow via API.

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Adrian

Mitch Colleran

Apr 23, 2015, 6:39:23 AM4/23/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

Unfortunately, support for 'invite-only' events isn't available in the API. Sorry about that!

I'll get it added to our backlog as a request, but given that it's a small minority of events -- we have quite a few higher impact projects ahead.

Cheers!

da...@eightarms.co.uk

Nov 3, 2017, 11:33:16 AM11/3/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi there,

Was the API ever updated to handle invite only events? For example, I'd like to use an external source of email addresses and use the API to invite them to the event.

Thanks