Changing payment processor using API?

br...@codekey.org

Jul 12, 2017, 6:27:14 PM7/12/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi.

Is there a way to change the Payment Options, "Collecting Payments", option from "EventBrite Payment Processing" to PayPal using the API?

Or is there a way to change this setting at an organizer level, so we don't have to keep changing it for each event created?

Thanks.

Malina Wiesen

Jul 13, 2017, 5:52:39 PM7/13/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi Brad,

Unfortunately you cannot set this via the API. We do have an open feature request to make this possible and I will add a note that you have also requested it. However, I cannot speak to when or if the feature will be implemented.

Once you set the payout method on one event that setting should transfer over to all events until you change it manually.

I hope that helps.