Eventbrite API Client Libraries / API Wrappers

Mitch Colleran

Feb 9, 2015, 10:34:15 PM2/9/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Until the new Developer Center launches, we'll keep a running list of API Client Libraries / API Wrappers here:
Feel free to comment to add more that you find helpful or post feedback.

Cheers!

Kamran Javed

Feb 10, 2015, 4:06:52 PM2/10/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Where is V3 API wrapper for .NET?

Dana Kock

Feb 10, 2015, 4:34:31 PM2/10/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
We haven't built one and I don't know of any good .Net wrappers built by the community, but you can take a look here https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=eventbrite+.net and see if any of these would work for you.

Kamran Javed

Feb 10, 2015, 5:30:46 PM2/10/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Did you have a plan to develop .NET wrapper for V3? Again I'm asking this because only two months are left when V1 will be deprecated.

Steven Chau

Feb 11, 2015, 7:10:02 PM2/11/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
I'll thrown in my hat for the Ruby Eventbrite API. There is one fork that needs to be merged in.

https://github.com/whereisciao/eventbrite

Dana Kock

Feb 13, 2015, 12:32:37 PM2/13/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome ~ Thanks Steven!

Adeel Ali

Feb 13, 2015, 9:08:06 PM2/13/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com

Adeel Ali

Feb 13, 2015, 9:11:27 PM2/13/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com

Adeel Ali

Sep 24, 2015, 5:30:09 PM9/24/15
to Eventbrite API
We now have Eventbrite SDKs in 10 languages (GO and Angular JS are recently included)
https://sdks.io/SDK/View/eventbrite-2
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jeff....@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2016, 12:14:47 PM6/27/16
to Eventbrite API
This node.js library for eventbrite is also well used:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-eventbrite

Happy to expand it with pull requests

Denver Prophit Jr.

May 8, 2017, 4:07:54 AM5/8/17