Multiple barcodes per Attendee?

mdek...@emisys.eu

May 7, 2018, 8:00:39 AM5/7/18
to Eventbrite API
Hello,

Eventbrite's API gives me an array of barcodes for each Attendee, reading the doc it says it is "A list of objects representing the barcodes for this order (usually only one per attendee)".
However, I fail to come up with a scenario where I would get more than one barcode per Attendee and can't find more information about it.

Does anyone know in which case I could get more than one barcode for an Attendee?

michaeldk...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 2:15:01 AM5/9/18
to Eventbrite API
Up, anyone?

mdek...@emisys.eu

May 15, 2018, 3:33:07 AM5/15/18
to Eventbrite API
Answer from API Support:

Our API unrolls Attendee objects where the quantity is greater than 1 into separate objects. So most of the time, you won't see multiple barcodes for an attendee. It is, however, possible. Some of our users have access to a feature we call Secondary Code Assignment, where a second barcode will be assigned to an attendee which is related to some other feature.