Single webhook for all events

Steve Robinson

Sep 8, 2015, 6:59:13 AM9/8/15
to Eventbrite API
Hi we are trying to integrate Eventbrite webhooks with our application and we had an issue with webhooks that are created with `All Events` setting. It seems if we do that we are not getting any webhooks. But if a webhook is created for a specific event, then we get the requests to our application. Test calls for that webhook works fine.

Is this something that's not supported well yet? Should be rely on per-event webhooks?

Thanks!

Mitch Colleran

Sep 8, 2015, 4:46:31 PM9/8/15
to Eventbrite API
Hi Steve,

This sounds like a bug on our end. Could you email a...@eventbrite.com with more information (primarily the email address on your account and any additional steps to reproduce), so that we can look into the issue?

Cheers!

Stefan Wirth

Nov 12, 2015, 5:30:48 PM11/12/15
to Eventbrite API
Hi Mitch,

Have you guys come around to look into this?
Seems I'm experiencing the same problem.

Cheers,
Stefan