authorizing the app to access accounts other than the app creator one

flag...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 10:14:42 AM2/17/17
to Eventbrite API
I am wondering if there is a way to have the app being authorized to access an account that is not the creator account.

Before the app goes public, I would like to test it more with an account that has a lot more data in it, but I did not find a way to do this. Is this possible or do I need to wait that the app is publicly available on Spectrum marketplace?

Thanks

flag...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 11:10:29 AM2/24/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi,

Just trying to get some answers for this :) any pointers would be much appreciated!

Malina Wiesen

Feb 27, 2017, 5:38:34 PM2/27/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi there,

The only difference between Spectrum and non Spectrum apps is that Spectrum apps get a higher level of support and they get promoted to our organizers.  Functionally they are no different.

If a user authorizes an app to access it's account via the Oauth 2 flow, then the app will be able to access all of their information whether it is listed in Spectrum or not.

I hope that helps!

flag...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2017, 6:31:19 AM3/2/17
to Eventbrite API
Sorry that was not clear from the docs. I also found the authentication page in the docs that clarifies that a bit.

Thanks!

m.gab...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 2:59:40 PM1/4/18
to Eventbrite API
Hi Malina,

Is there a way to have our company app where eventbrite different accounts can give permission to access their events details including the attendees details.

Please help and in case it is possible let me know how.

Thanks so much.

Eventbrite API

Jan 5, 2018, 1:51:41 PM1/5/18
to Eventbrite API