subcategory_id not saving when passed to API

ad...@choicecareerfairs.com

Apr 30, 2015, 2:08:18 AM4/30/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm running into an issue where event.subcategory_id is not saving during an event POST.  I tested this on the API Explorer as well and confirmed that it is indeed not saving.  Can you help me resolve?

Thank you.

Mitch Colleran

Apr 30, 2015, 8:20:21 AM4/30/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there --

So we can help you debug, could you share the Event ID that you're trying to POST to, and the subcategory that you're trying to apply.

Thanks!

ad...@choicecareerfairs.com

Apr 30, 2015, 11:00:28 AM4/30/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the quick response.  The event id is 14952870438 and the subcategory id is 1010.

Dana Kock

May 1, 2015, 9:29:30 AM5/1/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After some troubleshooting we've discovered that this is a bug. We've filed this and hope to have it fixed soon.

We'll let you know as soon as the release is out, and in the meantime you can set your subcategory on the EB platform if needed.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

ad...@choicecareerfairs.com

May 1, 2015, 11:33:37 AM5/1/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com