Create Page With Attendee Totals and Downloadable List

Eric

Sep 10, 2017, 12:26:53 AM9/10/17
to Eventbrite API
I work with someone who has ongoing events.

I would like to have a dashboard of sorts, like this http://tinyurl.com/yavb5s6k, where they could

1 see the total number of people who have signed up
2 click a link to get the Attendee List for each event

how can I do that?

Malina Wiesen

Sep 11, 2017, 3:14:24 PM9/11/17
to Eventbrite API
Thanks for reaching out and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in developing with our API!

Go ahead and check out our documentation to learn all about what you can and cannot (yet!) do with our API. You'll specifically want to look at the webhooks section of the docs.

If there is anything that does not make sense, please search our API Support Google Group to see if someone else has already asked (and had answered) the same or a similar question.

If you find a limitation in the API that you would like to see improved, the Google Group is also the place where you can make feature requests.

Be sure to check out our Terms of Use.