Integration from Eventbrite to Drip doesn't provide the event start date.

David Ortiz

Dec 11, 2017, 7:14:50 PM12/11/17
to Eventbrite API
The integration from Eventbrite to Drip doesn't provide the event start date. Event start date is very important for email campaigns on attending an event and actions post-event.

Is it possible to update this integration between Eventbrite and Drip?

Thanks,

David

Malina Wiesen

Dec 12, 2017, 10:38:53 AM12/12/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi,

The app you are trying to use was built by Drip. I wish that we could help with this issue but I need to direct you to Drip Support. Since we didn't build the app, we have no way of figuring out why it isn't behaving as expected.

Please reach back out if you have any trouble getting in touch with someone at Drip.

I do apologize for not being able to help you with this any further.

Best,
Malina

da...@capabuild.com

Dec 12, 2017, 1:57:19 PM12/12/17
to Eventbrite API
Malina,

Drip is saying they are not being provided event date through the API. I asked them to provide the specifics. Do you see from your side that event date is available to Drip?

Thanks,

David