Corrections made do not show up when sharing to Facebook

Chuy Terrazas

May 5, 2017, 11:12:59 AM5/5/17
to Eventbrite API

Hi there!

I have an event created:

I initially misspelled the artist's name as Sammy (wrong).  Corrected it to Sammie (right).

When I look at everything in Eventbright it looks fine.  However, when I share to Facebook, the old version is what populates in Facebook saying Sammy.

How do I update that??

Thank you for your help!

nanco...@gmail.com

May 15, 2020, 10:31:28 PM5/15/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi! I have a similar issue. How did you fix it?
Thanks!
I made changes in the text description, the title and the main picture and nothing is showing on facebook...
I don't want to have to take the event down on Facebook

Houston Krohman

May 21, 2020, 5:10:58 PM5/21/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Please contact standard EB support or your AM for Facebook related issues: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us

Given the importance of the FB-EB integration, it's likely that this will be fixed soon