Can't make events live

fre...@fishermenlabs.com

Jun 21, 2017, 5:07:11 PM6/21/17
to Eventbrite API
I am trying to make events live using the publish call. But every time it stops and prevents me making more events live after I published 50 events per day. Can you explain why? I thought the rate limits per day is 48,000 calls?

Thank you so much!

Malina Wiesen

Jun 22, 2017, 10:45:31 AM6/22/17
to Eventbrite API
Are you getting an error? Please post it here so that we can help figure out what is going on.

fre...@fishermenlabs.com

Jun 22, 2017, 3:33:17 PM6/22/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi Malina,

The error after I made 50 events live is 'BAD REQUEST'.

Here is the whole error description.

{u'error': u'BAD REQUEST',
u'error_description': u'Error publishing event',
u'status_code': 400}

I tried to manually make events live after I met this error, and it failed too. The error shows on the website is: Whoops! We can't make your event live right now. Please try again later.

Thanks!

Message has been deleted

fre...@fishermenlabs.com

Jun 22, 2017, 3:39:24 PM6/22/17
to Eventbrite API
me (fre...@fishermenlabs.com change)

12:33 PM (less than a minute ago)

Eventbrite API

Jun 27, 2017, 4:31:26 PM6/27/17
to Eventbrite API
It sounds like there is a problem with the actual event you are publishing.  Can you post the event id that you are are attempting to publish?

Thanks!