Urgent : Can't get authorization from Eventbrite API

part...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 1:25:40 AM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API

I'm trying to integrate Salesforce with Eventbrite. Creating an application where I am trying to authenticate a user with eventbrite. Have registered my app on eventbrite to be noted.Below is the link that i'm hitting

https://www.eventbrite.com/oauth/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=xxxxxxxxxxxx

(Here client id is the eventbrite app key of my application.)

Error : The application you're trying to use has made an invalid request to Eventbrite. Please contact the application developer.
No redirect URI specified for app

Please help

Eventbrite API

Sep 28, 2016, 3:41:39 PM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi there,

Would you please email us at 'api at eventbrite dot com' with a code sample of exactly how you are implementing the OAuth flow? We just implemented the flow using your credentials in one of our sample apps and it worked as expected.

Thanks!