CellPhone Number Validation

arorapu...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 6:05:16 PM8/13/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group. I am planning to use eventrbite as our source of managing events, However before we make this big decision ( its big for us because we do 500 events a year) - We have a major requirement and that is to reduce the number of duplicate accounts and we are planning to do a cellphone number auth by sending a code to the user and confirming the same at the time of registration - Is that something eventbrite can handle?

Thanks in advance.

Pulkit Arora

mbpeni...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 12:56:08 AM10/12/16
to Eventbrite API
please give me your number so that i may book for appointment
thanks