How to get invitees of invite-only events?

fara....@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 3:35:55 AM5/2/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi,

Would it be possible, through an API, to get the email addresses of invitees of an invite only event?

i.e,, I would like to get the emails addresses of all invitees even those who has not signed up yet

If that is not possible , would I be able create the EventBrite invitation from my app by calling an EventBrite API?

Thanks and regards,

Fara

Eventbrite API

May 2, 2017, 4:56:32 PM5/2/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi Fara,

Unfortunately, we don't have an endpoint that will allow you to access the information of the people who you have sent invitations to.  We will file this as a feature request for you but cannot speak to whether it will be built or not.

nicole....@evertrue.com

Sep 22, 2017, 11:43:19 AM9/22/17
to Eventbrite API
Hi there!

Do you know if there's any other way to see the people who have been invited to an event? Has this endpoint been made yet? Thanks!

Hernán Cussi

Sep 25, 2017, 2:41:53 PM9/25/17
to Eventbrite API
Hello there, currently there is no way to see such data yet. Sorry.

Thanks