Request to include payment information in order

Steven Chau

Apr 22, 2014, 6:47:49 PM4/22/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mitch and the Eventbrite API Team,

From the order details spreadsheet, the columns type, status, and transaction id are three columns I use to match orders against PayPal transactions. Thoughts on adding these columns to the order data model? A payment sub-object would be great.

e.g.

{
  "payment": {
    "type": [ Manual | PayPal | Google Checkout ]
    "status": [ PayPal Completed | PayPal Refunded | PayPal Pending ]
    "transaction_id": [ Paypal Transaction ID ]
  }
}

Thanks - Steven

Mitch Colleran

Apr 29, 2014, 1:15:52 AM4/29/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Steven!

We've deprecated support for 'Google Checkout', so that's one less payment method that you have to guess for!

In all seriousness though, thanks for the feedback! We're doing some back-end refactoring on our payment information, so we will definitely look into this feedback.

In the short term, we're working hard on Webhooks, a new event creation API, and much more -- so, I'm not sure that this will be moved ahead of these other projects. But when we re-visit payments, we'll be sure to take a look.

Cheers!

vgerm...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 11:53:41 AM8/4/14
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
I second this and extend it to include both payment type and method.  I need this for getting order details for financial reconciliation.

pezh...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2016, 10:08:13 AM4/4/16
to Eventbrite API
We could really do with this too - at the moment, there's no way for us to automatically raise invoices using automation (as we could with the v2 API)

Eventbrite API

Apr 4, 2016, 4:32:36 PM4/4/16
to Eventbrite API
Thanks for chiming in. We do still have this in our backlog and will notify the group once we implement changes.

pezh...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2016, 6:24:21 AM4/5/16
to Eventbrite API
Cool, great news! :) Any ideas as to how we can work around it in the meantime?

sunil11...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2017, 2:13:26 AM3/7/17
to Eventbrite API
Any update on this Post..?

Selly Rachmayanti

Jun 19, 2017, 2:40:36 AM6/19/17
to Eventbrite API
Meminta nomor kartu kredit yg aktif ..
No kartu kredit yg ini tidak aktif 4411112345678411