API Enhancements

Gowtham B

Nov 22, 2016, 9:24:25 PM11/22/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Team,

      We have already finished integration with Eventbrite and have a lot of customers using EventBrite in our CRM. We have a few customers who require the following enhancements in Eventbrite API's. could you please try to provide them. so as to satisfy customers needs.

Customer API Enhancements
  1. fetching the emails sent to user's and their details?
  2. fetching the contacts between two dates? *
  3. fetching unique attendees with no. of ticket purchased? *
  4. fetching the type of order an attendee has done? *
  5. fetching the date for which the attendee has attended the event? *