app example?

Branded Bandit

Apr 27, 2015, 10:08:33 PM4/27/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com

We're beginning development on our app for integration into eventbrite for event hosts and I don't actually see any specifications or best practices regarding formatting for the iframe presentation.

Is there an example app?  Size constraints or limitations? Can we use javascript?  Is there a testing protocol to insure functionality before publication of the service?

The development page seems to only list API method calls which are useful from the perspective of reaching into the eventbrite service and retrieving json objects in return.  Nothing which outlines the process of embedding your app into their iframe.

Mitch Colleran

Apr 28, 2015, 10:09:18 AM4/28/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hey there!

For extensions that are embedded into the Eventbrite experience, you have to be a part of our partner program -- let's chat a bit more about what you're working on and we can answer any questions that you might have.

Send over an email to part...@eventbrite.com

Cheers!