Clarity on Attendee's statuses

m.frig...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 5:29:28 PM8/17/16
to Eventbrite API
An attendee can have this 5 statuses:

Attending
Not Attending
Checked In
Deleted
Transferred

Can you please provide a clear explanation of each one, since I couldn't find anything on your documentation?

Thanks!

dba...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 7:12:55 PM8/22/16
to Eventbrite API
best I can tell from experimenting is this:

Attending - Person has purchased a ticket or registered for your event.
Not Attending - Person has cancelled their ticket/registration or you've refunded the ticket.
Checked In - Person has been checked in via the web console or scanned in.
Deleted - You've deleted the order
Transferred - You've transferred the attendee from 1 event to another.

The biggest things, at least for my events, were attending and checked in. I needed to know how they were checked in so had to look further into the attendee object. Hope this helps.