Retrieve data for new attendees only.

Chris Ball

Aug 30, 2016, 4:22:46 PM8/30/16
to Eventbrite API
From what I can gather from the webhook docs, it doesn't seem possible to send only new attendee data to a URL.
It looks like you're only able to gather all current attendee information associated with an event/user etc...
Am I correct in this assumption?

If I am indeed wrong, and you can retrieve newly registered attendee data, how should I go about sending this to the payload URL?
Otherwise, is this even possible?

dba...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 5:41:03 PM8/31/16
to Eventbrite API
You can ask for the new orders since a last date. I'm doing this with a polling application that checks every so often and records the data.

Chris Ball

Sep 2, 2016, 1:44:29 PM9/2/16
to Eventbrite API
Yeah, that's what I'd figured.
Doesn't seem too reliable to me - and a bit of a pain, given that an order packet could just be sent.
Thanks for the reply though.