How can I test event orders?

ren...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2016, 11:17:51 AM4/15/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi!

I want to get the sum of orders values of an event. I will iterate all the orders of the event and sum it.
But how can I test? How create orders with values without a real payment?

Thanks!

Malina Wiesen

Apr 15, 2016, 4:42:06 PM4/15/16
to Eventbrite API
Hey Renatho,

Unfortunately, we do not provide a testing environment for payments. I will log it as a feature request for you though. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

Best,
Malina

dba...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016, 7:38:10 AM6/24/16
to Eventbrite API
Is there any testing environment, say with large attendees? I would like to test some features of an application I'm working on and wanted to know if there was a testing environment.

Dan Lord

Jun 24, 2016, 9:37:47 AM6/24/16
to Eventbrite API
Here's what I have done - which is far from ideal.

First - the event(s) must have "pay by check" or "pay at the door" option turned on.

Then, I would create an order for an event - selecting "pay by check"; run my code to extract data via the API; cancel the order.

(I'm hoping/trusting that Event Brite does not charge their fee for cancelled orders.)