Ticket Classes - Delete Call & Update of paid tickets.

Helen Flynn

Jul 24, 2015, 6:47:39 AM7/24/15
to Eventbrite API
Hey,

I'm having issues with two of the ticket class calls in V3 and wanted to know if anyone got them working or if the API team are working on them?

1. The updating of a paid ticket class.

I'm getting a 500 Error when trying to update the details on a Paid ticket.
The exact same call works fine for updating free or donation tickets.
I could create the paid ticket with the same POST without the id so it's only on update of paid tickets.

2. The delete on any ticket.

I'm getting a response saying there is no delete method even through it is in the documentation.

Would appreciate any help on this? Has anyone got these working.

Thanks.

Helen Flynn

Aug 11, 2015, 9:01:16 AM8/11/15
to Eventbrite API
Hey,

I just wanted to see if anyone had an update on this? The updating of paid tickets is working again but the delete is still not working for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.