Page Size

s8080t...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 5:07:12 AM6/15/16
to Eventbrite API
How do you set the page size - at the moment it is set to a default of 50.
I can use page=2 for paging but I would like to reduce the page size to 10.
I have tried &size=10 or &limit=10 but this returns an error.

Thanks

Jon

Eventbrite API

Jun 15, 2016, 2:08:39 PM6/15/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Jon,

Unfortunately, page size is a set value that cannot be altered.

s8080t...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2016, 4:38:28 AM6/16/16
to Eventbrite API
Is this something that you could alter in the future - 50 is a lot especially when you use the Description value to populate the page.
Thanks

Eventbrite API

Jun 16, 2016, 1:34:41 PM6/16/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Jon,

We'll submit a feature request for this but we can't offer any insight as to when the feature would be released.

prue.r...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 3:16:32 AM1/29/18
to Eventbrite API
Is this still the case? Am using v3 API and while the feature is documented in the allowed parameters, I cannot get it to work. Error I'm getting is "There are errors with your arguments: page_size - Enter a whole number." Page size param is definitely a whole number, eg 5

Hernán Cussi

Jan 29, 2018, 7:42:48 AM1/29/18
to Eventbrite API
Do you mind sharing the request that you are doing? Thanks

prue.r...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 7:54:46 AM1/29/18
to Eventbrite API
I'm developing a module to integrate Eventbrite into ProcessWire CMS (www.processwire.com). It seems that no matter what query string I enter in whatever format, the EB API throws an error on the last parameter. When I enter the full URL manually into the address bar, the debug output is correct. I've tried 100s of combinations.

ProcessWire is NOT changing the URL $_GET request in anyway.

When 'page_size' is the last param, it tells me the value is not a whole number.
When I remove that param, it says my token is invalid.

It's as if the EB API is not recognising the end of the URL.

Happy to send code & screenshot but do not wanted it posted here. Is that possible?

prue.r...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 7:56:00 AM1/29/18
to Eventbrite API
Correction... ProcessWire is not changing the $_GET params...

prue.r...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 3:42:59 PM1/29/18
to Eventbrite API
Solved. I had not specified &page=1 assuming that if not there, it would deliver the first page. Strange that it was fine in the browser API test but anyway... working now

goo...@s8080.com

May 22, 2018, 4:49:33 AM5/22/18
to Eventbrite API
I cant seem to use the parameter page_size. Am I doing someing wrong?
https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/search/?token=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX&page=1&size=10