[Proposal to Eventbrite] Attendance Monitoring System

iamda...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 1:24:15 AM11/4/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi, I'm a 3rd yr computer science student from New Era University here in Philippines. Just want to have a proposal. Me and my groupmates created an Attendance Monitoring System using Java Eclipse that can export the csv or excel that's from Eventbrite. It reads the QR Code using laptop's built in camera or a webcam from the ticket that the attendees are going to receive via email so it is time-efficient. It wont replace the technology/service that you're giving but it will make it easier for the management of an event rather than checking the attendees manually on the event. Attendees can show the ticket's QR Code to this system so they can marked as attended and what time they came. It is also cost efficient because you dont need any special hardware to operate it. You just need a camera of a laptop or webcam. It gives the QR Code from the ticket that Eventbrite generates more useful. It will be very useful for an attendance monitoring system. I hope you will respond to me. Hehe. Thank you Eventbrite! Here's the link for the screenshot http://imgur.com/a/hdznV