Venue.Country error

kri...@eventsfy.com

Sep 28, 2016, 11:31:39 AM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API
We have started experiencing an error with our Eventbrite request since last two days. The API call is

The response is

HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST
  • Vary: Accept
{
    "status_code": 400,
    "error_description": "There are errors with your arguments: venue.country - Unknown parameter",
    "error": "ARGUMENTS_ERROR"
}

Has the API changed recently? How do I keep up with API changes?
thanks
Krish

kri...@eventsfy.com

Sep 28, 2016, 11:50:49 AM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API
Not sure if this has to do with expansion changes. We have been using this API for over a year now

cjh...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 5:31:34 AM9/29/16
to Eventbrite API
We are experiencing the same problem - we are getting around it by using `location.address=GB` instead which generally speaking works, but still returns some foreign events. Can't see any other option to filter by country, unfortunately, which is very strange.