Sorting/Filtering by date_created no longer an option?

Albert Ngo

Sep 28, 2016, 12:01:09 AM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi,

I use the EventBrite API to look for new events in my area using the GET search events (GET /events/search), with an option to sort by when they were created; I previously used the querystring date_created.keyword but this seems to have been removed sometime in the last week; is there an equivalent I could use? I know that date_modified.keyword is a close option, but that's not quite the same.

Thanks!

Albert

Eventbrite API

Sep 28, 2016, 3:18:56 PM9/28/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Albert,

We did remove that parameter from the search endpoint. Unfortunately, we will not be replacing it with a different parameter. Now that this has been removed, you will have to sort for created dates on your end using the created field on the event object.