Multiple keywords in one API call

vasily....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 12:49:47 PM3/7/18
to Eventbrite API
Hi! I wanted to get events corresponding to multiple keywords/topics. It seems not to work even on the main site. For "music wrestling" it shows that it did not find any results when for each separately the events are found.
I've tried in API requests - the same problem.
Can anyone provide an insight how to get results for many topics in one API call? Thank you!

Cortney Foor

Mar 16, 2018, 3:16:14 PM3/16/18
to Eventbrite API
Hello!

Unfortunately there is not a way to get separate results for multiple keywords in one API call, so you would need to do 2 separate calls in this case.

Cheers,

Cortney