Is there a RAML or Swagger definition of Europeana API objects?

uwieske

Mar 25, 2018, 10:36:09 AM3/25/18
to Europeana API forum
Is there a RAML or Swagger definition of Europeana API objects?
Of course I could derive the structure of API objects based on the online API documentation, but is would be nice if there is a definition file (RAML or Swagger) which can be used directly by generation tools.

If no RAML/Swagger definition available,  is the Europeana developer community planning to provide/expose one in the future?

Kind regards
Urso

James Morley

Mar 25, 2018, 11:08:59 AM3/25/18
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm not familiar with using Swagger, but I do know that the API console is built using it - https://pro.europeana.eu/page/api-rest-console  (and non iFramed version e.g. https://swagger.europeana.eu/?url=https://www.europeana.eu/api/api-docs/#/ )

Hope that helps

James

--
Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu