All records in a collection

Anne Thessen

Dec 17, 2013, 3:12:52 PM12/17/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
I need a list of all record numbers in a given collection. Here is the API call I am using.
The collection I need is the 748 records from the Danish Mycological Society. The above call also retrieves records from the  I Natural History Museum of Denmark. I tried this call
but that gives me the total number of records, not the record IDs themselves.
Any suggestions as to how I can get all of the record IDs for the Danish Mycological Society?
Thank you.

Péter Király

Dec 17, 2013, 3:22:07 PM12/17/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anne,

you should use DATA_PROVIDER instead of PROVIDER, and use quotes
instead of asteriks.

DATA_PROVIDER:"Danish Mycological Society"
instead of
PROVIDER:Danish Mycological Society*

Example:
http://europeana.eu/api/v2/search.json?wskey=xxxxxxxx&profile=standard&query=DATA_PROVIDER:%22Danish+Mycological+Society%22&start=1&rows=100

Hope, this helps. Let me know if that's what you are looking for.

Regards,
Péter

2013/12/17 Anne Thessen <annet...@gmail.com>:
--