Re: {Europeana API forum} Can't get new API Keys

Hugo Manguinhas

Feb 15, 2017, 3:14:40 PM2/15/17
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Benito,

Thank you for your email.

We are looking into the issue and will come back to you asap.

Best regards,
Hugo Manguinhas

On 15 February 2017 at 11:31, <abe...@usal.es> wrote:
Hello,

I recently applied for a REST API Key using http://labs.europeana.eu/api/registration
I've waited for the confirmation email for several hours/days but it never seems to arrive.

I know for a fact it is not exclusively related to me as the same happened to a co-worker...

Any help is much appreciated.

---

GRIAL Research Group https://grial.usal.es

Instituto Universitario de Ciencias de la Educación

Paseo de Canalejas, 169

37008 Salamanca

Spain

--
Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu
---

Hugo Manguinhas

Feb 16, 2017, 3:57:29 AM2/16/17
to abe...@usal.es, europe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Benito,

Our mail server reported that the 4 emails (2 each) have been sent correctly to "usal.es". Could you check if your account is filtering our emails?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Hugo Manguinhas

Alejandro Benito

Feb 16, 2017, 7:14:04 AM2/16/17
to Hugo Manguinhas, europe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hugo,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. It was actually deleted as shortly after posting it I received the keys.
However, I must say that when my co-worker requested them weeks ago he didn’t receive any until yesterday, that the system seemed to start working.

Was it down by any reason? Is this something you’re aware of?

Alejandro Benito Santos - PhD candidate