Starting with Europeana's API

Girasole

Oct 20, 2016, 9:20:46 AM10/20/16
to Europeana API forum
Hi to everyone,

I'm a student and i have to do an europeana's api for an university project. But i have some problems... i don't know how to start :(
Is there someone who can help me or send me the information to get started?
I have to do an api that publish the informations about a specific city in a mongodb.

Thank u :*

Remy Gardien

Oct 20, 2016, 9:35:13 AM10/20/16
to Europeana API forum
Hi Girasole,

We have written a few blog posts which might help you out with getting started:
Using the Europeana API - a beginners guide using jQuery: http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/using-jquery-with-the-europeana-api
Bulk downloading media and metadata using the Europeana API: http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/bulk-downloading-media-and-metadata-using-the-europeana-api

Other than these two, our "Apps" section on Europeana Labs might have some relevant information for you such as client libraries in various languages and (opensource) applications created by others using the Europeana API:

These guides/references along with the general API documentation and API console might be just the package of information you need to get started.

If you need any help along the way, feel free to reach out.

Regards,
Remy Gardien
Europeana