Examples of institutions who have implementations using the API?

1 view

James Morley

Nov 2, 2016, 8:27:48 AM11/2/16
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm working on an idea for an ignite presentation at the AGM next week.

I'd like examples of where institutions who provide data to Europeana have also implemented the API. There are a few examples of simple search boxes and widgets that integrate search functionality, but I'm wondering if anyone has used Europeana records from other providers to make a richer experience for users, for example on a collections record page for a painting by Vermeer, show items from other institutions by Vermeer?

Thanks,

James