When was Europeana Rest API console released?

Go S

Jul 8, 2017, 10:22:49 AM7/8/17
to Europeana API forum
Hello there,

Do you know (exactly) when Europeana Rest API console was released (ie the current version with Swagger, I believe)?
http://labs.europeana.eu/api/console
I also found this, but not sure what it is (test?)
https://europeana-direct.semantika.eu/

Many thanks,
Go

Hugo Manguinhas

Jul 13, 2017, 4:00:52 AM7/13/17
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Go,

Thank you for your email!

The swagger console for the Europeana REST API was published for the first time on July 2015, and last updated on Sept 2016. About the second API that you mention, it is the API for a pilot project called Operations Direct and not an official Europeana API.

Best regards,
Hugo

Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu
---