API Search results has only links to http://www.europeana.eu/portal/record/null.html

Peter Mayr

Oct 29, 2013, 1:38:12 PM10/29/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I used to search the Europeana API like this

and got the link to result page via the 'guid' field.

However, lately every search result has the guid

Joris Janssens

Oct 30, 2013, 10:51:50 AM10/30/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com

Péter Király

Oct 30, 2013, 10:56:56 AM10/30/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to apologize from you all for this inconvenience.
We already fixed the problem, and it will be available soon. I'll let
you know when the deployment will be finished.

Regards,
Péter

2013/10/30 Joris Janssens <jo...@packed.be>:
> --

Péter Király
software developer

Europeana - http://europeana.eu
eXtensible Catalog - http://eXtensibleCatalog.org

Péter Király

Oct 30, 2013, 3:04:14 PM10/30/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the fix has been deployed. Please let me know if that seems to be OK
on the client side as well.

Regards,
Péter

Peter Mayr

Oct 30, 2013, 3:11:29 PM10/30/13
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks! Just restarted my bot and everything seems to work fine again!

All the best,

 Peter