Issues with availability of the Europeana API

James Morley

Oct 23, 2014, 6:52:24 AM10/23/14
to europe...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry to say that our host appears to be having some further issues today, which has resulted in downtime for the API. We will keep the list updated as soon as we know more.

Best wishes,

James

James Morley

Creative Industries Community Developer

T:
M: +44 (0)77 1336 0563
E: James....@europeana.eu

Skype: jamesinealing

If you’re interested in Europe’s cultural heritage, sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/SAaC5 and start receiving our monthly eNews, in English or French!

Europeana makes Europe’s culture available for all, across borders and generations and for creative re-use – follow how at #AllezCulture

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.