FW: Last call for eCreative #DesignChallenge: win a pitch at FutureEverything Festival'15

1 view

James Morley

Jan 6, 2015, 5:26:17 AM1/6/15
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thought this may be of interest - 9 days left to enter the final Europeana Creative Challenge, on the theme of 'design' ...

Best, James

James Morley

Creative Industries Community Developer

T:
M: +44 (0)77 1336 0563
E: James....@europeana.eu

Skype: jamesinealing

If you’re interested in Europe’s cultural heritage, sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/SAaC5 and start receiving our monthly eNews, in English or French!

Europeana makes Europe’s culture available for all, across borders and generations and for creative re-use – follow how at #AllezCulture