Europeana API downtime announcement

Hugo Manguinhas

Oct 24, 2017, 2:34:13 PM10/24/17
to Europeana API forum
Dear Europeana API users,

We are planning to migrate all the Europeana APIs to a new hosting provider. The migration is planned to happen on the 30th of October at 14h CET with an expected downtime of about 30 minutes for the Europeana API (http://www.europeana.eu/api) and in consequence the Europeana Collections Portal (http://www.europeana.eu/portal) as well. Both services will resume full operation at 14h30.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best wishes,
The API Team

Hugo Manguinhas

Oct 30, 2017, 10:06:05 AM10/30/17
to Europeana API forum
Dear Europeana API users,

We have finished migrating all our APIs, all are now fully operational.

Best wishes,
The API Team