Advice on registering .net services with Eureka service

ran...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 1:36:15 PM6/29/16
to eureka_netflix
Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have a requirement where the Microservices are written in .NET. These services must be exposed through a API Client gateway done with Spring Cloud(Java".

So I was thinking whether it's possible to get the services written in .NET to register with the Eureka server. Then get the API clients written in Java to access these services with the help of the Eureka service to discover the correct services.

So my question is, is it the correct way to go? if there are any major issues, please do coin in.

I appreciate the fullest support.

Regards,
Ransika

th...@pivotal.io

Jan 16, 2018, 2:41:53 PM1/16/18
to eureka_netflix

I realize this post is pretty old now, but as there does not appear to be a resolution in this thread or any further discussion, I'd like to note that there is a .NET Eureka client in Steeltoe https://steeltoe.io/docs/steeltoe-discovery/