Cannot see any information for second Eureka Server in UI

theayusun

Sep 22, 2016, 6:25:20 AM9/22/16
to eureka_netflix

Hi,
I am very new to Eureka, and I was testing how the replication is performed. So I tried following the

I made the following changes in eureka-client.properties and the attached images that I got by going to localhost:8080/eureka and localhost:8081/eureka.

Problems :
1) I do not find any information about eureka in Eureka2(8081 console) and about Eureka2 in Eureka Console(8080).
2) Going to http://localhost:8081/eureka/v2/ returns 404
3) Even in the console I don't get any information as eureka2 is registered with eureka or something like this. It seems like eureka client is getting registered eureka server and eureka2 client with eureka2 server. I thought there should have been a cross registration
4) Are my settings alright?

I am not sure what setting am I doing wrong?

Server 1(running on tomcat localhost:8080)
eureka.region=default
eureka.vipAddress=eureka.mydomain.net
eureka.port=8080
eureka.preferSameZone=false
eureka.shouldUseDns=false
eureka.serviceUrl.default=http://localhost:8080/eureka/v2/
eureka.shouldOnDemandUpdateStatusChange=false

Server2(running on tomcat localhost:8081)
eureka.region=default
eureka.name=eureka2
eureka.vipAddress=eureka.mydomain.net
eureka.port=8081
eureka.preferSameZone=false
eureka.shouldUseDns=false
eureka.serviceUrl.default=http://localhost:8081/eureka/v2/
eureka.shouldOnDemandUpdateStatusChange=false