Eureka Cluster Status

sean.hu...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 9:29:11 AM5/26/16
to eureka_netflix
I have a eureka cluster that I've configured. It runs on openstack. The eureka servers come up just fine (their status shows as "UP" under "Instance Info" in the eureka consoles), they register themselves just fine and they replicate data just fine. The registered-replicas and available-replicas show the correct information. My problem is - using the web console, under the section "Instances currently registered with Eureka", the "EUREKA" application shows correctly however, between my two eureka web consoles, the status for the Eureka servers are different. My first eureka instance shows as both eureka servers being "UP". My second eureka server shows as one eureka server being"UP" and one eureka server "STARTING". The "STARTING" status never seems to go away even though the server showing as "STARTING" is up and running and replicating data. I was expecting both consoles to match each other. Might there be a configuration that I'm missing?

sean.hu...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2016, 6:53:24 AM10/1/16
to eureka_netflix, sean.hu...@gmail.com
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 9:29:11 AM UTC-4, sean.hu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a eureka cluster that I've configured. It runs on openstack. The eureka servers come up just fine (their status shows as "UP" under "Instance Info" in the eureka consoles), they register themselves just fine and they replicate data just fine. The registered-replicas and available-replicas show the correct information. My problem is - using the web console, under the section "Instances currently registered with Eureka", the "EUREKA" application shows correctly however, between my two eureka web consoles, the status for the Eureka servers are different. My first eureka instance shows as both eureka servers being "UP". My second eureka server shows as one eureka server being"UP" and one eureka server "STARTING". The "STARTING" status never seems to go away even though the server showing as "STARTING" is up and running and replicating data. I was expecting both consoles to match each other. Might there be a configuration that I'm missing?

I recently upgraded from 1.4.8 and 1.5.5 and this no longer appears to be an issue.