Eureka versions missing from Maven Central

瀏覽次數:41 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Carl Quinn

未讀,
2014年3月6日 下午4:55:042014/3/6
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the Eureka library versions 1.1.115 - 1.1.122 are no longer in Maven Central.

We were using 1.1.120 until this. Before we go through the work of upgrading, could someone let us know if:
  • Those versions were bad and had to be pulled?
  • It was a mistake and if they will be restored?
Also, is there a summary or release notes available for each of the last few releases? That would be helpful in figuring out which to move forward to.

thanks,
carl

Justin Ryan

未讀,
2014年3月7日 下午4:03:372014/3/7
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Those versions were never published publically to Maven Central. They were staged onto oss.sonatype.org, but never published, though they were internally (at netflix). If you were using 1.1120, then it's most likely that you were working against an internal built of eureka, maybe off the 1.1.120 tag?

Carl Quinn

未讀,
2014年3月7日 晚上11:47:582014/3/7
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
That's funny. We must have grabbed a version from github and built it ourselves.

I'll grab 1.1.127 and see how that goes. Do you know if there are release notes for the versions?

Nitesh Kant

未讀,
2014年3月8日 凌晨12:14:272014/3/8
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
No we don't have release notes for eureka releases, will do so from the next version onwards.

On Saturday, March 8, 2014, Carl Quinn <carl....@gmail.com> wrote:
That's funny. We must have grabbed a version from github and built it ourselves.

I'll grab 1.1.127 and see how that goes. Do you know if there are release notes for the versions?

Carl Quinn

未讀,
2014年3月8日 凌晨12:17:112014/3/8
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Ok no worries. Is 1.1.127 a good one? :)
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eureka_netflix" group.

Nitesh Kant

未讀,
2014年3月8日 凌晨12:23:462014/3/8
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Yes we are using it in our production environment.

Nitesh Kant

未讀,
2014年4月22日 下午5:49:272014/4/22
收件者:eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Just to update this thread. Eureka now publishes release notes for every release and can be viewed on github here: https://github.com/Netflix/eureka/releases

On Friday, March 7, 2014 9:14:27 PM UTC-8, Nitesh wrote:
No we don't have release notes for eureka releases, will do so from the next version onwards.

On Saturday, March 8, 2014, Carl Quinn <carl....@gmail.com> wrote:
That's funny. We must have grabbed a version from github and built it ourselves.

I'll grab 1.1.127 and see how that goes. Do you know if there are release notes for the versions?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息