Issue with Eureka Client

Udaya Karthick

Oct 14, 2016, 1:45:10 AM10/14/16
to eureka_netflix

Hi,

 Trying to write a Eureka Client With Spring Cloud Netflix v1.2.0.Release but facing the below mentioned issue. PFB code and configurations.

Main Class - EurekaClient.java

application.yml

bootstrap.yml

I'm Client won't start with following Error

" Parameter 0 of method eurekaHealthIndicator in org.springframework.cloud.netflix.eureka.EurekaDiscoveryClientConfiguration$EurekaHealthIndicatorConfiguration required a bean of type 'com.netflix.discovery.EurekaClient' that could not be found." ,

Please refer below screenshot for detailed error stacktrace

ERROR

I even tried setting healthcheck enable to false in application.yml but it still wont work. Any Help would be appreciated.

Regards

dl...@netflix.com

Nov 7, 2016, 8:40:44 PM11/7/16
to eureka_netflix